Careers at Covanburn
We are looking for a keen team player with a friendly personality and hard-working attitude. As the first point of contact for visitors to the office, and by telephone, we require excellent communication skills and customer care. As well as going the extra mile for our clients, you will support the Administrative Manager in all administrative duties, and other teams when required. The ability to multi-task, and a desire to learn how many aspects of the company run, are essential. All necessary training and skills development will be delivered.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing reception area, meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
- Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service
- Data entry and updating database
- Supporting Administrative Manager to ensure all general administrative tasks are complete
- Providing administrative assistance to Procurement and Tendering teams when required
- Assisting with preparation of website content and social media
- Managing office supplies
Personal qualities and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- A willingness to learn
- Friendly and positive attitude and ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Office/Excel
Desirable but not essential
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Driving licence
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full time
Location: East Kilbride, Scotland
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 22/05/2020
Interview Date: TBC. Your health and safety, as with all our people, is our priority. If lockdown measures are still in place, we may have an initial conversation via Zoom. If lockdown measures have been lifted incrementally and we are able to meet in person, the appropriate protective social distancing measures will be in place.
How to apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to our Head of HR Tiffany, firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want to work for Covanburn and what you will bring to the role. If you wish to discuss the role before applying, please contact Tiffany directly.
If you haven’t heard back from us by the 29th May 2020 you have unfortunately been unsuccessful at this time.